Well this is what Nim's Friday morning looked like. He took his time getting up. I think he wonders sometimes what I think I am doing so early in the morning...especially when it is dark outside.
When Nim finally did get up he had breakfast with Emile. Most mornings I try to move Emile, but sometimes I just give up. I swear Nim moves to the side to give Emile a spot.
Today I wanted to buy a new puzzle and ended up putting it back. I will add puzzle to the motivation list. That list is growing. This my motivation list to study hard and pass all these exams (preferably on the first try):
- Road trip/camping/vacation
- More hiking
- Regaining a personal life
- Less isolation (let me tell you, it was a surprising day as an introvert when I realized my study schedule was really isolating me)
- More sewing
- Take a new enjoyment class (writing, quilting, knitting, something entirely new????)
- Increased dog training time
- Hours to put into a 1000+ puzzle
- Satisfaction of studying right the first time
- Save money by not retaking exams
Have a great weekend! I got my new laptop today so no more excuses for me. :)