This block had a LOT of pieces. It also had the most colors and that was definitely where I messed up the most. I had a hard time always matching their colors correctly; you are trying to make sense of the small photo, the animal and color names such as "curry." :) This time I took a lot of cues from the fabric size as well.
I still made the most mistakes on this one so far. I had to retrace a couple of them because I misunderstood colors. Fortunately I didn't run out of color.
The water piece was huge. It is actually two adhesive pieces brought together. At first I didn't want to waste adhesive but then I realized that if I just cut it myself I would have to needle turn it all down and that seemed equally involved.