My final task before I begin sewing blocks together was to complete the partially done block 6. I needed to add a bear snout, some branches and some berries. I almost liked the bear without the big branch in front of him when all was done.
I also had to start using a different adhesive. I was using leftover Therm O Web HeatnBond Lite that was probably bought over 10 years ago in another state. So when I realized I wasn't going to have enough to finish the entire quilt, I didn't even bother trying to find that exact brand. Instead I got Lite Steam - A - Seam2. At first I didn't like it. It wasn't its fault. I didn't read the directions and I was used to how the other stuff felt and worked. But the one thing I really did like about it is that it has just a little bit of grip to it before it is actually adhered and that made layout and planning considerably easier.