Saturday, June 1, 2013

No Rain

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so after my exam today I did some house cleaning, some yard work, but then really just sat outside and read. It was actually much nicer outside today than it was supposed to be and I am so grateful.


This bunny was grateful too. Despite looking possibly sickly he is just fine. After I disrupted his siesta he got up and started doing some eating.


I put a couple more peppers into the ground today. I am nervously waiting for things to start to grow. The last couple of weeks have been pretty cold and pretty rainy.


I am knitting right now. I will start working on the final stretch of homework tomorrow hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finally got a little sun to warm your day. I presume Nim didn't see the bunny or you wouldn't have been able to get a picture of him sleeping.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Saturday. Nim looks relaxed. Funny you say that about the bunny. I thought I found a big dead frog in the yard the other day. Had my hubby go to pick it up, and the darn thing got up and hopped away.

    I'm sure your veggies will burst right up once you get a little more sun. Of course I don't really know that but I would think with your moist environment and a little bit of sun it would do well. :)

    Good luck on your final stretch! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete