Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hello October!

This has not been a pretty couple of weeks. I am not loving my life right now. Fortunately for you, I have a lot of pretty photos. It is also a good reminder to me that I have some really nice things still in my life.


The pellet stove is back in operation. I even went shopping for my first ton of pellets. I also changed my car oil that day. That, my friends, is called "studying avoidance."


For whatever reason this year Nim seems to like the leaf piles.


He is really into running them which has never been his thing. The last dog I had that really liked the leaf piles was Rusty.


Leela says for the record this is not snuggling. She actually backed into Emile in an attempt to move him out of her spot. It was unsuccessful.


Pretty flowers on a walk.


You can see how tiny they are next to Nim's giant head.


Mt Si going into dusk.


Happy Nim in full support of me blowing off an evening of studying.


This sunflower might be my favorite thing I have grown. It was just a tiny start that my friend gave me, look at it now.


6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have not been happy. Too much studying along with a full time job? I hope things get better for you sooner.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of Leela and Emile, and Nim is looking as handsome as ever!!
    I hope things get better for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete