Thursday, December 25, 2014

Mice and Unicorn - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

There used to be 5 toy mice for the cats Christmas. Nim has already eaten one! He never has eaten a cat toy before. No more mice for kitties. I think they were even horrified he ate it. I expect a colorful poo in the near future.

You will note I got my lucky unicorn for Christmas. It is smaller than the mice. Ha!


After Nim's toy mouse snack I returned the unicorn to its box until I hang it up in the car. I will be annoyed if he eats it.


By the way, this photo is of Nim, watching me photograph the mice and the unicorn. Yup. He totally wants them all back.


We have had actually some pretty nice weather the past couple of days. There has been rain, but also some nice stints of sun.


Yesterday Nim and I spent time in the yard and I finally got my garden boxes weeded and covered.


Only a few weeks (months?) late but that is the way it goes.


I leave you with a cat photo. They were actually spooning! I had no idea cats would even do that. Leela as usual is thrilled I got a photo of her in a compromised situation.


Have a great evening!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Sorry to hear about the mouse. Hope it comes out ok. My garden beds are still not cleared out, so you are ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! OK, I am glad it is not just me then. :) At least you did some hikes!

      Delete
  2. Our garden bed aren't cleared out yet either. UGH!

    I totally laughed at Nim's photo... he wants his snacks back!

    Jack got four different stuffties for Christmas and it was a joy to monitor that playtime, let me tell you. He did manage to consume a piece of an owl's wing. About the size of Nim's mouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was absolutely offended they were taken away. Sigh. That is rough that Jack can't even have the dog stuffies! That would be a sad day for Nim. :)

      It makes me feel a bit better that you are both way better gardeners and haven't cleared out yet either. I didn't even bother trying to plant a wintering crop this time. Didn't work last time I tried.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! Just a day late. Has Nim produced any colorful poo yet? LOL!

    ReplyDelete