Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hello March!

We are having a warm winter out here. I am not minding in the least. The plum bush is already blooming and I have a Rhododendron trying. We are still getting very cold at night.


I am excited at the thought of my gardening attempt this year. I can't wait to get the flower baskets going.

Poor Nim is going nuts with his little blind eyes. We couldn't train today, but we did spend a lot of time outside.


My project was to assemble my new picnic table as my old one got damaged in a wind storm and is no longer stable.


I had some birthday money from a sister and some "REG aid" from my parents towards the CPA crazy effort. I think it was a good buy. This table was a bit easier to put together than the last one.


Nim stayed nearby, chewing. You can see his little eyes are draining a bit and he keeps them closed a lot still. He walked into something today, again, but generally he is using them a lot more.

He was adamant that we were outside for hours today, which was fine by me. Perhaps he won't wake us all up hourly tonight because he is bored and hasn't had enough activity.


New table is set-up! I actually found the old one more stable, but this will do just fine. I probably should try and fold it up for next winter.


3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your lack of snow and that you already have flowers blooming on your shrubs. I keep trying to convince Charlie that we need to move to the PNW. So happy to hear Nim is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally loving it. Do you guys ever consider moving?

      Delete
  2. Nice table! And it sure does look like you're having some nice weather out there!

    ReplyDelete