Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Santa Barbara Visit



I got a break from the rapidly approaching Washington winter when I went to visit family in California this week.

The Santa Barbara airport is under construction so it was pretty loud out there. Air travel is so much more lame now with the removing of the shoes and your pathetic one zip lock of toiletries (yes, I had two zip locks on the way down with my liquids and Q-tips mixed - sigh) for everyone else in line to see or hear about.

Fortunately Santa Barbara security was so clogged for the return flight that there was no waiting in their very sad boarding (holding) area. Hopefully that will eventually be under construction as well.


Just some of the garden...

It was roughly 70 and sunny in California. When I returned home to Washington yesterday it naturally snowed that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment