Monday, February 25, 2013

Windy Monday

Good morning!

(Leela's disapproving look during Downton marathon - she may also have been yelled at several times for attacking my knitting project.)

This weekend I made the fatal mistake of starting Downton Abbey. I don't know why, but I didn't expect to like that show so much. Let's just say that a lot of knitting got done, I have already finished season one, and that was about as productive as the weekend got.

Not my favorite Monday! Such a laundry list of things to do including some seriously procrastinated homework that can wait no more. This wind is threatening to take out the power.

At least this morning is already more productive than the weekend so that is a good start. :) Have a great day - was your weekend more productive than mine?

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were very productive with your knitting. What's on the needles? I've been working on the flannel quilt I'm making for Charlie.

    BTW I have never actually eaten a garbage plate, but it is quite a local "delicacy" so to speak.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I am working on a sweater...hopefully for me! I need to get a photo up. I am enjoying it.

      I can't believe you haven't tried that! :) Granted, probably not the most healthy dish, but sounded very interesting. Sam

      Delete
  2. Ha, Leela looks pissed off! I know that look well.

    Productive, what's that? I'll let you know when I figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downton is sooo addicting isn't it?? I just finished season 3 and now I have to wait forever for the next season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ridiculously addicting! I started season 2 this weekend.

      Delete