Friday, November 9, 2012

Cough-Free Friday

It is almost 4pm and Nim has gone all day without coughing. I hope we are done with the "dog cold."



It is really cold today, but no rain so as long as I bundle up and get moving I actually can enjoy it.


The blocks are all together and now to search my stash for some borders. The lighting doesn't do this quilt justice so you will just have to trust me that it is a fun combination. Hopefully I can find a better way to photograph it when it is done.


Have a great Friday night and hopefully a relaxing weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Nim is feeling better. I like the way your quilt came out.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! It is nice to have Nim drinking well and healthy again. The quilt is making me happy. Reminds me why I love to sew. :)

      Delete
  2. The quilt looks great and YAY for no coughing today! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin. :) If all goes well that quilt will be used in an auction as well as some baked goods...including one of your recipes. :)

      You have a great weekend too! I am dying to know if you pushed the twins or not.

      Delete
  3. Glad Nim is feeling better! I know when mine are miserable, I'm miserable.

    Love the quilt!!

    When are you going to send some of that cold over here? I love this time of the year...but where everyone else seems to live :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think dog people really get that. My dog is young and no known health issues and I was still upset. And considering some of the long-term care I have dealt with in dogs, this was minor. I think it was seeing him sleep more and coughing up.

      Meanwhile I started looking for jobs in Brookings, OR. :)

      But yes, right now, this is actually pretty. This morning was even a snow/hail mix. The winters tend to be very wet and very long however and I don't do as well.

      Delete
  4. So glad Nim is better! Don't you just hate when pets get sick and you can't ask them what's wrong?? Poor guy...
    That quilt looks pretty!!
    It was warm here this weekend...thank goodness! But that is over with after tonight!

    ReplyDelete