Friday, November 16, 2012

Pleasant Friday

Yesterday the sun was shining, it wasn't super cold, and I was totally grouchy!

The good news about being grouchy on a nice day is that you can still get out and walk which is better than sitting around and grouchy.


This is the banks of the Snoqualmie River going through Fall City. It isn't even running fast or strong and Nim still had no interest.


Then we headed along the Rutherford Slough towards some trails. According to my shadow I am a clothespin person.


I have been WAY overdue to bath him in case he was contagious while sick. One of the things I like about washing Nim is that it is almost meditative; I sort of check out while moving in a continuous pattern over his body.


It is cold, gray, and getting ready for a big rainy weather system. I am glad we walked yesterday, even if I was grouchy. :)

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I've actually heard of Snoqualmie Pass from a Facebook friend who lives in Washington who is a long haul trucker and he also takes his Dobermans with him. He makes videos once in awhile of his dogs and of his road trips and shows WA sometimes. It's nice to see.

    Both my dogs got a bath last weekend too.

    I hope you're not grouchy today, and hope you have a great weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, that is pretty cool. If I was a long haul trucker I would also take my dobermans with me. What a great experience!

      The weekend was long, but so far no day has been as bad as Friday. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that picture with your shadow (I've taken a few "long shadow" photos in my day).
    Aww..nim looks sweet in the bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shadow photos are fun aren't then? It is like a hint of you, but not really you.

      Delete
  3. I hate when I'm grouchy and it is pretty outside! I have been sleepy all day today, and it was beautiful! I think my body is exhausted from last week's stress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still just so thrilled for you that you are done! No more stress (well, school stress anyway). Although are you going for you PhD too?

      Delete