Thursday, March 14, 2013

Days Without Sun

Hello!

I think the main reason I am happy this week is about over is that soon my final will open and then this quarter can be done and tomorrow I have a sewing lesson on my new machine. :)


Weather-wise we didn't get quite the flood producing rain they were predicting, but there has still been heavy rain spells and absolutely no sun.


The above kiosk is the latest addition at the Tokul Rd end of the Snoqualmie Railroad Grade. Apparently it is also a favorite dog pooping spot. Seriously, some of you are making the rest of us dog owners look bad.

I have such a list of things I want to do on the break between quarters! Nim is tired just thinking about it.


Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. We are getting tired of our cloudy days too and are totally with you on the people who don't pick up after their dogs. Good luck on your final.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I am annoyed I didn't do it yet, but it will be over soon.

      I sometimes think the cloudy weather is only a Seattle area problem. It is hard again today. Hang in there. I am waiting to see some of your flower planting!

      Delete
  2. Glad you'll be getting a lesson on your new sewing machine. You'll be a pro in no time.

    Love Nim's little tongue on the nose shot!

    Hope you enjoy your time off from school. Don't plan on working too hard on your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I selected the tongue photo on purpose. :)

      I won't work too hard, but just so much to get done. Anything but school.

      Delete