Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sun on a Saturday and Dog Treats

Today was still cold, but the sun came out.

Ah, to be a cat or a dog and your only worry is sharing the sunspot.


Or "negotiating" the sunspot.


Or claiming your own sunspot.



In addition to some cookie baking and housecleaning I tried out a dog treat recipe from Kathy Sdao's site. She is hands down one of my most favorite trainers/behaviorists.


This recipe is very basic to follow. I did the oatmeal version.After slicing up the logs I went ahead and chopped everything down into treat size and microwaved them on a paper towel. I am not sure about this step, but I wanted to bring them to share with other dogs tomorrow so I needed them to not crumble.


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to have some sun once in a while? We had some today too and played outside with Millie. It actually felt warm when you were in the sun.

    Have a great rest of your weekend.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is pretty much how it is for us right now. If there is direct sun it doesn't feel too bad, but otherwise it is still pretty darn cold.

      Delete