Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break Can Start Now

Don't let this angelic photo of Leela fool you. This happened after my exam.

For those who have actually witnessed Leela pouncing and chasing her tail you know that she is pretty vocal about it. Apparently her tail was extra ornery today.


The only other time I have had that much noise during an exam is when the pellet stove stopped working. As the house got colder and colder the cats got more vocal and because the exam was timed I couldn't stop to deal with it at that moment.

The flood-producing rain they predicted all week actually happened today not to mention some pretty high winds which is still persisting. It was impressive. I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

6 comments:

  1. Glad your exam is over. I hope you don't have to wait too long for the results. Stay safe from the bad weather and enjoy your break.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! This exam actually lets you know right away how you did (all calculations so computer scored) and I did way better than I thought I would so I was happy.

      Delete
  2. Good to hear you are finished for now. Sounds like Leela had fun for you both. :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and now your break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your exam is over!! YAY for spring break!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO glad too. Now if we could just get some sun!

      Delete