Saturday, May 12, 2012

Birthday Morning

Happy Birthday to Nim and Gypsy!

Today Nim is two! How about some puppy photos to start the day? Nim with his brother on adoption day:
Nim's brother is the the one with the red ribbon. Anyone who knows Nim knows those eyes anyway.

Nim ready for his first car ride home:

Nim and my now college sister. His adoption day was her 18th birthday! She was a great sport for spending her birthday supporting me on a pretty big event in my life.
This was taken in August of 2010 out on the North Fork:
Two weeks ago I was in an obedience class with a 10 month old puppy. It reminded me that for all the tough stuff Nim still throws at me, he really has come very far along.

Today the sun is shining and it should be a great day for both of us. :)

2 comments:

  1. aw he looked so cute when he was young, though he is quite handsome now. Happy birthday Nim! A taurus. He must be stubborn, I know I am as a taurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can be totally stubborn! I never thought to check his horoscope! Next I need to look at the relationship between Taurus and Aquarius (me). There may be a deeper understanding I am missing.

      Delete