Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday

 This Monday was absolutely stacked. Even with working last night I woke up knowing I had more to do than I had hours for.

So I almost forfeited hiking which was killing me because the weather was so nice. Finally around 11am I compromised on a short hike and I am glad I did. It was on the way down that my brain finally figured out what I missing on my assignment!

My brain and I may not always get along but one of my favorite traits is its ability to solve one problem while doing something else.
Keep in mind that this weekend our snowline dropped and the nights were super cold. Then today we shot up to at least the 60s. Needless to say, Nim is not warm weathered conditioned yet. :) He slept away the afternoon and I continued to get stuff done.


No comments:

Post a Comment