Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rare photo of the three cats together



I haven't posted in a long time and probably should get some projects back up here; but today was a rare time when all three cats were "hanging" together. My guess is that elder kitty was there first and the other two crowded in.





The quilting doberman is well into heart disease now (DCM). If I was more organized I would do regular blogging to document decisions, incidents, disease progress in him and treatment.

He is a 7 year old doberman. He showed the first questionable symptom in September 2007). He was diagnosed definitively in June 2008.

There is a lot of information on the Internet regarding this disease in dobermans; but not a lot on the day to day progression of living with it; so maybe I will work on that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about heart disease in your doberman! I hope there is treatment for it.

    Good to see you posting again! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete