Saturday, February 20, 2010

Drizzle Morning in Missouri

The weather is like Seattle weather right now, although I am willing to bet it is probably colder outside. You would think staying in a hotel full of highschoolers might be a problem but actually them seem to have really good adult supervision and I think like a lot of kids in sports, these ones are very focused on the event for the weekend. After 11pm (pool and video games closed) the hotel pretty much went completely quiet.

Right now the permit driver is swimming in a nice little hotel pool. I haven't tried to wake the sick sister yet. I was able to start a load of laundry - adverting a building underwear crisis. On that subject; I publically owe the permit driver an apology for teasing her excessive underwear packing - they almost needed their own suitcase. Sometimes the highschooler is very wise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment