Sunday, February 21, 2010

Going Hotel Crazy

This has been an interesting day. This is a lot of snow for this area and it is hard on them. I think we ordered Chinese about an hour ago - which finally arrived only another group took it because they were so desperate. We just got it back.

By PNW standards, this isn't a lot of snow, but it is a slick snow and it is icy cold. It took me forever to pry a car door open to just get into the car. The news is still saying this will move through tonight and we will head out in the AM. I noticed a lot of schools are already closed so I am sure it will just take them time to clear the roads.

I spent some time in the hotel lobby. Because everyone is stuck it is more like a small community and everyone is social and helping each other.







No comments:

Post a Comment