Thursday, November 8, 2012

November Quilt Project

This latest project is a favorite pattern of mine from "Phenomenal far quarter quilts" by M'Liss Rae Hawley. If I can get it done by Tuesday I will submit it for an auction.


The "patterned" fabric comes from a bundle I got years ago at the Sew Expo in Puyallup. The main background fabric is extra bought for that darn NASCAR quilt which is on break right now. I am sure I will return to the NASCAR quilt soon as well. I am completely unemployed right now and it is helping me to have other structured projects besides job applying and studying.


Nim has been sick (kind of like kennel cough or some respiratory infection).


Today he finally was feeling a lot better and drinking so for everyone's well-being we got a fall hike in.


It was cold out here today...that cold, clear type of day that makes you think of snow. Have a great evening!



2 comments:

  1. That is a very cheery quilt. Sorry to hear that Nim is not feeling well.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy. I agree, it is a cheery quilt (I like that description). And I definitely need to enjoy my projects right now. :)

      Delete