Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ready for a New Week!

It has been raining now since Friday. I am not pleased.

Last weekend I bought two new cat scratchers.

Cat Scratcher Number One:


Every day I separate at least one fight over this $14 hunk of cardboard. Every. Single. Day. I am shocked they haven't attempted to cram both of themselves in it.


Cat Scratcher Number Two is not photographed because no one uses it.

I think this might be the first year these irises have bloomed.


They were transplanted a few years ago and all survived, but either haven't been flowering or someone is eating them before I get out to see it.


I need my sun back! Nim and I both need it. This coming week I start a new job. I know, it is kind of amazing to be dealing with a job switch so soon, but I believe in the long run it will be a good thing.


This rainy Sunday will be spent studying for my exams and grading schoolwork for quarter end. I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday.

7 comments:

  1. Will you hide the scratchers when you leave the house? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job. I hope you have better weather this week.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol That's funny on the scratch pad!

    Well congratulations on your new job! I hope your first week went well! I'd send you some of our weather but it seems to be quite rainy here lately, and you're already used to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you probably have warm rain, which sometimes is worse. :)

      Delete
    2. It is worse because it's sticky warm.

      Delete