This morning I made 8 more half triangle squares. They are not my favorite fabric combination on the quilt but they used up fabric, roughly fit in with the others, and once they were put into blocks they didn't stand out anyway.
It is nice to finally have this top done. Depending what backing fabric I have available will depend if I put a border on this one. Hopefully I can get it to it later in the week.
The real reason I cooked the chickpeas was for another attempt at Chocolate Chip Blondies. It seems a bit over-baked to me this time around.
All my previous attempts have been with white beans and I wanted to see if there was a difference. I also still didn't have flax so this time I substituted quick oats (last time I omitted entirely and may have preferred that consistency better). There is definitely a taste difference between the two beans as well which I wasn't expecting.
Meanwhile I have another idea for poppers...vinegar and salt. Maybe tomorrow.