Millie (with Cindy and Charlie) of Bird Brains & Dog Tales presented me with the Sunshine award. They received it from Sage at The (mis)Adventures of Sage. You will want to check the link out to see Sage in the cat tree. I wonder if I could get a cat tree to support Nim!
Sunshine Award Seven Questions:
- Favorite Number? Probably 5 or 13. Not sure why. I just think they are numbers I tend to pick. I do know that I have a general preference for odd numbers in general. Oh, and I hate the number 8.
- Favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Green Tea
- Facebook or Twitter? Neither, although I do enjoy reading some people's tweets. I don't have much to tweet about...lol, or perhaps I do but do others need to read them? I really should have set up a twitter account for Rusty. He would have had stuff to tweet about.
- Your Passion? Dogs for sure (really most animals). I love hiking and the outdoors.
- Favorite Pattern? For my quilting work I have a huge attraction to triangle and points. When I fabric shop I think I tend towards smaller patterns on the fabric, but that comes with quilting as well.
- Favorite Day of the Week? Right now it would have to be Monday. This very much changes depending on my life, but I love the fresh start of a Monday.
- Favorite Flower? Dahlias. I always love a more wildflower/small stand look to my flower bouquets.
Our week is...well...it is going.
Emile requires a lot of electric blanket time. Nim just kicked him off a few moments ago. After this post I need to intervene.
We are simply freezing out here. I don't know what it is with Emile, but he doesn't keep warm well. Kind of odd for a cat. Perhaps he needs his own electric blanket and pellet stove. I also find him against the space heater which I don't like.
In Nim's world the limp persists. Today we went to the vet for some Rimadyl and he has been swimming more frequently. I almost asked for a tranquilizer while I was at the vet too. One for Nim and one for me.
Still no sewing this week. Darn! Maybe this weekend...