Friday, January 27, 2012

Trench!

I have never been so happy to see an excavator or a large trench. You will notice that amazingly it is not raining and in fact there is a little bit of sun.

That small building in the background is the well house.

The gentleman down in the ditch is Terry and the one standing off to the side is Del. I think the excavator operator is Bruce. Del and Terry are of Foothills Water Systems of Fall City. Despite all the hiccups in this project I have truly enjoyed working with Del the owner. He has done some work out here before. He is highly professional, shows up on time, and has been very easy to work with.
Fearing no sun in North Bend again, Nim and I made sure to walk a bit in Issaquah after I showered at my parents. It was icy but at least there was sun and there was no way I was going to miss out on that. Now he is settled in and chewing and I am dreaming about running water.

No comments:

Post a Comment